flashing coil light on dash fault code p0101

hi guys 

my fabia has an issue where when im in 4/5th gear decelerating feet off the pedals and it gets to 1250 rpm the coil light flashes amber and sometimes the engine symbol illuminates solid amber. 

ive replaced the maf censor as fault code would suggest but same problem still persists . my thoughts are it could have something to do with  the vacuum side of things as it only ever happens during deceleration . ive tried to research it and read about the brake light switch and the boost pressure sensor ,the brake lights are working as normal so my first port of call would be the boost sensor , any thoughts please ??? car is mk2 fabia 2013 1.6tdi 105hp with 45000 miles on it .  all hoses checked for leaks as well 

thanks guys 

dave .

ps the car drives normally when the lights are on (not in limp mode etc)

Edited by DAVEEVO

thanks for your reply bud

during my research i read something like if the same fault triggers 3 times the engine light will come on and the code has always been maf intake values related  p0101 ,would that eliminate the fuel rail pressure issue ??

not trying to be clever just trying to apply logic from what ive read (which isnt always a good thing is it lol)

13 minutes ago, DAVEEVO said:

ok so now the scanner is also showing  code 07329 in engine diagnostics section   any idea what that code relates to guys please ? 

No idea because that isn't a DTC.

• 2 years later...
On 15/06/2021 at 08:21, DAVEEVO said:

It's the carista app and Bluetooth obd dongle . 

Hi I have a VW Polo 6R with CAYC motorcode 105 hp and have the same problem. Do you know the solution?