Rear vent covers

Yep - got some the same myself before the car even arrived - they finish the vents off nicely, prevent stuff falling down them and cost the princely sum of £6...

• Love it! 1

1 hour ago, DaveMiller said:

I'm tallish (6' 2"), so have never seen the holes which these covers cover!

I'm 5' 10' and my wife is shorter but we both have the seat raised quite high for visibility so they are quite obvious from the back seat...   Hence the purchase

2 hours ago, skomaz said:

I'm 5' 10' and my wife is shorter but we both have the seat raised quite high for visibility so they are quite obvious from the back seat...   Hence the purchase

I agree. ;)

615336558_Backseat.thumb.jpg.b98160b221f46b375113d69929b8cda9.jpg

• Haha 1

Mine came from Amazon...   Search for kodiaq vent cover and various ones come up...   I think mine were the ones from Bweele or something like that.

7 hours ago, Danny 57 said:

Look nice but will restrict flow by at least 50%.

If passengers in the back say anything about lack of heat or cold air, I can easily take them off.

Anyway, I don’t sit in the back 😂

Edited by Billywizzo

Not had any complaints from the kids yet in the hot weather and most of the flow to the back comes from the centre rear vents anyway.

30 minutes ago, skomaz said:

Not had any complaints from the kids yet in the hot weather and most of the flow to the back comes from the centre rear vents anyway.

I was thinking the same 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, skomaz said:

The under seat vents will be used

more for warm air on cold days.