APR or REVO

It's been a few years since I did this, in the intervening years Shark have disappeared and Ben gone to Racingline? APR have just cut their whole stage 2 product due to ever constricting emissions regs. I'm impressed by the APR product philosophy, REVO has a good rep amongst the various BVASG forums. I'm swaying towards APR, if only because it's switchable; are there any other considerations?

• 2 months later...

I've had both Apr (mk 1 vrs) and revo (mk 2 vrs). For the diseasal mk 3 vrs I used a dtuk tuning box, which can be removed should you wish, in 5 minutes... 

I was impressed by dtuk and they also run petrol tuning boxes, despite the name.

My mk3 diseasal was running 240bhp, but around 480 ft lb of torque, with just a small wedge outlay.