Citigo - convert 4-seater into "cargo" version?

bravoalpha79

Does there exist a kit/accessory to convert the passenger Citigo into a "cargo" version - I mean by removing the rear seats and installing a floor board and mesh guard?

I currently own a 2011 Roomster and I'm looking for a way to "approximate" its perfectly flat boot floor in a 4-door Citigo (reason: dog). 

I know there is a factory Cargo version of the Citigo but a) these are very scarce on the used market, b) they usually come with extremely high mileage and c) the only available colour (at least in my country) is white and only with the 60BHP engine. So I'm looking to buy a reasonably well-maintained (and not white) used 4-seater and convert it into a "cargo" one - if that is doable without excessive aerobatics.

Thank you in advance!

Welcome to the forum.

Just do as this member has with their Yeti.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/486314-yeti-commercial

It looks like a pretty easy project to buy a suitable size Dog Guard or Bulk head grill that you can find at an online Auction Site and 2 pieces of Fibre Board or Ply Wood that you can get cut at a DIY Warehouse type place when you but a board and they do 2 cuts for you, then cover with suitable carpet / carpet tiles or rubber that you get at DIY Warehouse places or online.

A grill must be available cheaper than this one @ £155 in the UK.

Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 06.21.31.jpg

Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 06.32.55.jpg

Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 06.32.45.jpg

Edited by e-Roottoot
  • Like 1

If you can find part numbers the Volkswagen Up! does come in cargo form from factory as far as I know, TPS use a couple of VW's locally for parts delivery, you can probably do something yourself, I did find this which is probably a good starting point 

https://www.carparts-expert.com/interior/dog-guards-dividers/volkswagen-up-2011-present-3-5-door-hatchback-dog-guard-detail.html

• Like 1

@Hyphons @e-Roottoot Thank you both so much for your quick inputs!!

Yes, I found some grill options on CPE and in some other places, one of them should do the trick.

I'm more concerned about the floor part, I'd like to avoid DIY-ing if possible. I'll look into the VW parts option, if that fails, I guess I'll just have to roll up my sleeves and dig into it myself. :)

Thank you once again!!!

• Like 1