Rattle from front wheels

MichalT

I do get a creaking sound sometimes from what feels to be the suspension, when I go over a bump at low speed - usually speed bumps.

It seems very similar to your video.

I don't know why it happens either and it does not happen very often. I have not done anything about it and just live with it. 

I'd be interested if there are any ideas/fixes/suggestions though too.

Yes I heard similer rattles, especially on rough roads and speed bumps. But the sound I heard was more like "plastic". Do you hear same rattles when you are on high speed? 

My sway bar links were looking fine as well. They were not damaged, I faced this problem just a day after I bought the car. I have not heard again after replacement. 

@cnrcnky I have heard these clunking sound since 10 000 km, now I am at 20 000 km. The dealer´s service said that they didn´t hear anything. I have recognized, that they put the lithium lube on the bushings - and it seems that worked for one month. But they say, that thu lube works for elimantion of squezzing and not knocking...I have heard these clunking sound since 10 000 km, now I am at 20 000 km. The dealer´s service said that they didn´t hear anything. I have recognized, that they put the lithium lube on the bushings - and it seems that worked for one month. But they say, that thu libe works for elimantion of squezzing.

• 4 months later...

Amazing how many faults  i  have  just by reading postings from this forum.

Speed bumps close to where I  live,  i  cannot take them at anymore than 18mph. Its not a clunk more  of a crash, front end only, seems as if the front wheels leave the road for a second then crash down.

Does not happen with either  of 2 hire Fabias I have had or a hired Mini or my previous vehicle of 7 years.

Skoda connect!!!!!!!! dont get me started.