New Kodiaq Sportline - couple of issues.

A week after receiving the Kodiaq:

• Still cannot set the primary user. Skoda customer services is pants, it takes a minimum of 48hrs for them to reply to any emails. The fixes they have sent have not worked and i have been advised to take the motor into my local dealership.
  • 'Home' button - why does this take me to an option to add more widgets? I have to click home twice to go to the home screen.
  • Have managed to get a stone chip in the windscreen already :(

But the vehicle itself is very nice, loads of head turners, even though it is just a Skoda!

55 minutes ago, ivrytwr3 said:

'Home' button - why does this take me to an option to add more widgets? I have to click home twice to go to the home screen.

Mine does this and have never been able to stop it. 

7 hours ago, ivrytwr3 said:

Home' button - why does this take me to an option to add more widgets? I have to click home twice to go to the home screen.

I have MIB2 unit, but I remeber someone told that you have to install widgets to all available areas, only then takes the Home button you home by pressing once.

• Like 1

Have had to resort to emailing Skoda complaints - i am getting nowhere both online and at my local dealership.

On the 11 June 21, I took delivery of a Skoda Sportline, however for the past 9 days I have spent a frustratingly amount of time trying to activate the vehicle and connect to the Skoda connect app and access the blocked features - this has still not been resolved.

Issue - unable to set primary user and all Skoda connect features including 'horn and light flash' are blocked.

·         Skoda connect account - xxxxxxxxxx

·         VRN: xxxxxxxxxx

·         VIN:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have removed and re-added my account, deleted user, factory reset among other things including going through a template customer services sent me. I have purchased the Skoda Connect package through both the app and the vehicle, but it never activates.

On 20 Jun 21, I drove 50 miles to my nearest dealer only to be told they could not connect/resolve the issue either.

Skoda customer services are on a Premium rate customer service number, so I have spent £x on calls. Emails are a minimum of 48hrs to reply, or not and all and have had to call to get a response.

Request - Please could my Skoda online/app accounts be checked and the vehicle/Skoda Connect be activated including all security features.  

• 3 weeks later...

Kodiaq primary user issue.

Had the vehicle into Horton Skoda, Lincoln with Lee Millington, and their was a confirmed fault. They fixed the fault, adapted the keys, set up the primary user, carried out account verification and also gave the vehicle a wash!

Great service and FINALLY things a re working as they should.

Good to hear you got it sorted. Am interested to know - was the dealer that fixed it your local dealer or did you have to go elsewhere? Did the dealer that fixed it supply the car too?

Reason for questions is that I’m thinking about ordering a Kodiaq sportline from a dealer a long way away where dropping it back to them would be totally impractical so reading your post and comments on customer service (or lack of) caught my attention…

2 hours ago, Doombar said:

Good to hear you got it sorted. Am interested to know - was the dealer that fixed it your local dealer or did you have to go elsewhere? Did the dealer that fixed it supply the car too?

Reason for questions is that I’m thinking about ordering a Kodiaq sportline from a dealer a long way away where dropping it back to them would be totally impractical so reading your post and comments on customer service (or lack of) caught my attention…

Local dealer fixed it.

Was not the same dealer as who supplied it.