New Brochure (& specs) from 1st July 2021

New brochure is now available 

4 specs : SE, SE L, Sportline plus, Laurent & Klement

https://www.skoda.co.uk/_doc/71165c49-62c5-4f74-b29a-be6ad40d7373

Haven’t been through it in detail, but includes notes in tow bar prep that if you don’t order it, VIN may be blank for weight to make it illegal to add one later etc

There is some quite alarming small print that may catch the unwary out, for instance the 280 models are J rated for CO2, then below VED table in small print it advises cars over £40,000 are subject to extra VED years 2-6

Edited by SurreyJohn

I did notice on the Skoda website there was a different user manual for cars built after 06/2021, this must be the effect of that.

Other changes:

The brochure makes it seem like heated seats and heated windscreen are only available in the winter pack, which cannot be added to L&K? I'm hoping this isn't the case!

Emerald green colour dropped

Brown leather interior dropped, but new cognac shade added.

Seeing as I've ordered green with brown leather, and I'm not sure it's been built yet, I'll be interested to see what turns up!

Edited by Patent

13 minutes ago, Patent said:

I did notice on the Skoda website there was a different user manual for cars built after 06/2021, this must be the effect of that.

Other changes:

The brochure makes it seem like heated seats and heated windscreen are only available in the winter pack, which cannot be added to L&K? I'm hoping this isn't the case!

Emerald green colour dropped

Brown leather interior dropped, but new cognac shade added.

Seeing as I've ordered green with brown leather, and I'm not sure it's been built yet, I'll be interested to see what turns up!

L&Ks come with heated seats and screen as standard……..

2 hours ago, AlVal said:

door handle illumination?

Are the doorcards changed to support this?

Interesting, I assume that would be inside door handles?

Bloke across from me had recently acquired a big old BMW where the outside handles illuminate - quite a nice tough I'm thinking............. 

51 minutes ago, Berisford said:

Interesting, I assume that would be inside door handles?

Bloke across from me had recently acquired a big old BMW where the outside handles illuminate - quite a nice tough I'm thinking............. 

If it was inner door handles thats nothing new, my 2016 has it, as for outter, audi has that for a while now, even my old A6 had that!

On 05/07/2021 at 16:06, bubib5 said:

If it was inner door handles thats nothing new, my 2016 has it, as for outter, audi has that for a while now, even my old A6 had that!

it does?! I removed front door cards recently and don't remember any specific illumination for the door handles (or the door pockets) which some cars have, was thinking about custom fitting some in fact

1 hour ago, AlVal said:

it does?! I removed front door cards recently and don't remember any specific illumination for the door handles (or the door pockets) which some cars have, was thinking about custom fitting some in fact

I do have inner door handle illumination, sadly no ambilight, none of the superbs have door pocked illumination as far as i know!

On 07/07/2021 at 02:31, bubib5 said:

I do have inner door handle illumination, sadly no ambilight, none of the superbs have door pocked illumination as far as i know!

There is more lighting lately. I noticed the other night that my MY21 has door pocket illumination front and rear (in addition to ambient lighting, interior door handle illumination and projected 'SKODA' onto the ground when you open the front doors)

• Like 1

On 05/07/2021 at 12:44, Patent said:

Other changes, the Octavia VRS seems to come in an excellent new shade called hyper green

Who needs headlights when you can have a car that colour?!?  What an awesome colour though... certainly stand out from the blues, blacks and silvers everyone else is driving these days.

• Love it! 1