Kph -Mph. Again

billhook

Hi. Sorry if this has been covered before time and time again. I have just got myself a 2017 Yeti outdoor. Now is there a real and simple fix for the kph-mph digital speedo. I have read programming the car as Australian or rest of the world makes it interchangeable. 

Simply put, which is the best way to get an Mph digital speedo?

Probably cheapest if you don't know someone with VCDS or similar is to buy a Carista OBD2 adapter that comes with a months included full use.
Then it is a case of following instructions on here to find out how to do it in about 5 minutes.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Carista-Bluetooth-Adapter-Scanner-Technology/dp/B00YVHGTBM

Edited by Urrell

Try going through the 'onboard '  MFD computer and to 'unit ' settings and select which you prefer. Mine is Km/h main display and Mph in digital display underneath.

no, the display is just small kms/hr at the bottom of the screen - for large mph --australia, but no easy chance to reprog to a large kms/hr

Edited by Frenchtone

Sadly I have to concur with that, I live in hope that one day I might be able to have a large KPH digital readout.