Brunters 2006???

jimvrs

As the title says really people, Is it on again this year? I hope so, managed to drag a couple of mates along to the last two years and we loved it!!:thumbup:

If it's on again, even the usual dose of sunburn will not put us off :cool: :cool:

P.S I can show you my painted matt grey vrs wheels (it's usually the only chance I get :P )

P.P.S sorry If this is a repost, i did look first, honest!

Yes it has appeared, it won't appear in new to you, as it isn't! If you get me :confused:

I would love a Brunters 2006 - even if only as a spectator! :thumbup:

I get you, cheers Have you been before to brunters before?

Yep, June last year IIRC. My car was nearly new, so didn't want to track it, but a different kettle of fish this year! :)

FAO of mods, staff, gaffers, sirs, maams, people of authority and general leaders of us common briskoda minions..........

Can we please come to bruntingthorpe this year we'll be ever so good we promise!!

I'll even tidy my room and wash my car first :P