Head unit and first stage(intake/exhaust/program)

Hello team

I am owner of Fabia 1.2tsi 2010, for about 3 years and a half. 

Firstly about the head unit, I had one from aliexpress for a considerable amount. It had some edge bleeding and asked for help from the seller but after 6 months of trial and error the screen broke at last and returned it(seller wanted me to pay "returned taxes" and then he ll refund me some of the price). I am expecting hopefully a refund atm from aliexpress and said that they ll fully refund me. 
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33034946368.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7a144c4dkAhs0P --- Px6 model their top tier 320$ (exclude the link if not prohibited) 
I am considering to get a new one, do you have anything to suggest on this price range 300-350$ ? I ve seen about xtrons but they  are inferior in hardware, as most branded in that range. The specs I value are : output,bluetooth for calls,fast boot, canbus cause my car is old version and dont have some factionalities and it was nice to have them :P, map navigation and mirror link would be nice addition too. 

About the tuning

For the intake I ll replace the filter box with a stainless pipe 120cm and a shroom 

For the exhaust I am replacing cat with a 200cell free , pipe 55cm to the end and removing the mid silencer. The end silencer is on but I had it replaced with a smaller one for a bit more noise. Do you think w/o mid silencer would be very noisy in the cabin ? 

For the program I ll go to what people said is best here at the area but I would appreciate what should I look into it or have to know. I am not aiming for 200hp, I know its limit is about 170. I am thinking about 140, should be enough for my taste atm for this car. 

I am here for any help, suggestions, advices.

Thanks in advance