Superb 'Outdoor' Suspension Swap

I have a 2010 2.0TDi Elegance 4x4 Estate that's done 114K miles and the shocks and springs are starting to wear out. I need slightly more ground clearance than what my current suspension is offering and was wondering if fitting the 'Outdoor' model shocks and springs would work or if I'd need to change bushes as well.

I'd get the tracking done at the same time as I'd change all 4 corners at once.

Cheers

It's common for the Superb to lose 15-20 mm of ground clearance at the back due to overly weak springs being specified from the factory.

Have a read of this thread first and take measurements of the car's current ride height (details in the OP):

If you're able to get one of the rear wheels off, make a note of the coloured paint dots on the spring too as that will help identify what spec is currently fitted.

You might find that a freshen up with new parts, and maybe stepping up a few weight ranges will do the trick.