Reverse wires

Hello, i am new on this forum and have couple questions, but trying to first google it and found it here, but about this one i am not sure at all.

I bought my first Skoda two days ago, cool, right?...

I bought dashcam as well and i dont wanna some how ruin my car straight away, i did wiring without troubles (i guess) and now have just little problem, 

i am not sure at all, where to put my red wire (signal for reversing, so back dashcam will record). I did maked picture of my back light and i just secretly hope,

some good soul will know and tell me, which wire is the reversing one, thank you very much.

IMG-4129.JPG

Dont know at this moment, if i can edit my own post (probably just blind...), but just wanna add something:
 I as well did read about i can "brake" my electronics, i mean i dont wanna anyhow ruing the "system" of the car, if u understand, what i mean,

thank you - btw, my knoweldge about cars is zero...

3 hours ago, Phil-E said:

So you only want your rear camera to record when in reverse? This seems a little odd. Or am I missing something?

Also @chillingPunk It seems odd to me too. I've been in something like 6 crashes; in 3 of them the car I was in was struck from behind by another driver, and I'm pleased to not have footage of the other 3 (in one of which I rear-ended someone).

Edited by KenONeill