Which SD Card?

MYNXH01

Can anyone advise me on which SD card is best to use in a 2019 Citigo with a Swing radio?

I have used a PNY micro-SD card with adapter, but the radio says it cannot read the SD card.  However it works perfectly well in my 2017 Octavia.

I have got an old Scandisk SD card (full size) which does work in the Citigo.  

So, do I need a full size SD card or is there something I should be doing with the micro-sd to get it to work?

Thank you for any help.

Thanks once again for your reply. 
Now you’ve exceeded my technical understanding 😱

I’ve bought a Scandisk 32gb full SD card.

The 2gb card is a Scandisk, so I hoped it would work and it does.

I just didn’t want to buy different cards until I found one that worked.  
The 2gb would have been fine, but it won’t hold all my Mum’s CD collection (she’s the one with the citigo).

I’ve used the micro SD in my Octavia and the 2gb can go back in my camera - so everyone’s a winner 👍

Thanks once again. 

Sorry to baffle.

Brand of the card is irrelevant....The bulk of them are are basically the same, some being faster for reading/writing, or bigger, to hold more stuff. Speed is not important for MP3 music. I use a 128GB card which carries 10's of thousands of tracks (but is a fraction of my collection!). It takes ages to copy data to it, but once done, it is good for the car. It happens to be a Samsung microSD inside a full SD holder.

Cards come with default formatting (or none). In general, it's good practise to put a new card into a PC and do a "quick format" on it. Then you know what it is. The formatting is just one of several different ways of storing information about file locations within the card (or disk - which is also formatted) - different histories about how these different layouts came to be, and a few became universal standards (like exFAT), while some are proprietary to say, Windows (i.e. NTFS).

If you want a card to work in widest possible number of systems, exFAT or FAT32 usually works, especially so for MP3s...