Boosting issues?

Hi Lads

Have some boosting issues and need help

so what i am experiencing is this:

variable charge pressure drop or increase when im driving,  like Im going for a drive , after 10 minutes im stop at the red light, and when am accelerate feel like its not pulls a same like before the red light 🧐😩same after a few minutes just stop cause a light or roundabout and pulls like a dream again so the presence of pressure is very different. not even !

Engine is fine!

Turbo totally ok,also actuator

Intercooler?

pipes are not the best but not that bad ,

EGR looks ok ,clean and close/open with no issue!

Vacum box not checked:cables are looks fine What else ?  n75?

guys need some help, so annyoing    🙂

36 minutes ago, karatekutya10 said:

Coller pipe was checked , clips are hold but not the best but will check with vcds ,  so u  think may the cooler ?  standard SMIC , may cant get enough air , cold air ? 

No, it's not a petrol engine, a diesel doesn't even need an intercooler to run.

Your car has a fault, check the vacuum supply from the tandem pump to the turbo unless your VNT is getting stuck, but you said the turbo is totally ok, so...

Easy guys :) thanks all the help , well today as i said we check pipes , all good , also  checked with vcds all normal  soo....hmmm :D soo annyoing   what else ? turbo 2 months old so that is fine , soo strange cause if a leak somewhere, the boost is always need to bee bad i think , now in my case ofcourse is not that simple , sometimes very good for a week and no reason other few days a bit less boost , but no smoke , no higher fuel consumotion , for exmaple before i give it to my mechanic boost was fine ,throttle reaction was so smooth and sensitive , now i got it back and boost is slower , not that dynamic ...... f@ck seek :D other idea ? 

8 minutes ago, sepulchrave said:

Actuator not adjusted correctly, you didn't say the turbo was replaced, adjusting the actuator setscrew on a new turbo requires logging and testing.

Its a "professionally refurbed" from ITS Turbos , problem is , this boosting problem was the same before new turbo , i was just waiting for this problem to be resolved after the replacement  😞

19 hours ago, sepulchrave said:

Actuator not adjusted correctly, you didn't say the turbo was replaced, adjusting the actuator setscrew on a new turbo requires logging and testing.

Probably, but I suggest we both back out since the OP isn't sufficiently interested to give us all the relevant information about his problem.

2 hours ago, KenONeill said:

Probably, but I suggest we both back out since the OP isn't sufficiently interested to give us all the relevant information about his problem.

unfortunately I can’t say more, just what I wrote above 😞 :

Its a "professionally refurbed" from ITS Turbos , problem is , this boosting problem was the same before new turbo , i was just waiting for this problem to be resolved after the replacement

maybe one thing , car maybe mapped but no proof  we have a strong suspicion that it might be mapped  with a **** programme, English is not my native language, but I hope the point was understandable :D