Order progress

No - you have to call Customer Services directly and ask them.  If your dealer is a VAG dealer (Skoda/VW) then your dealer (is being lazy) as they should be able to give you an up-to-date build date and an estimated delivery date.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Heavey said:

My Dealer tells me that with my order number I can get an update of the progress of my order.

However, I can find no way to ask the questions on Skoda.co.uk.

Any ideas?

Thanks

On the Skoda UK website a live chat bubble appears at the bottom right of the screen, click on this and your into live chat.

There are reports on here that the system the live chat operators use to check order details is allegedly down and has been for the past 2 weeks.

Going by the lack of any tangible updates from my dealer, the whole system is in chaos and they have no clue what’s built, being built, awaiting completion, awaiting transport.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenny R said:

On the Skoda UK website a live chat bubble appears at the bottom right of the screen, click on this and your into live chat.

There are reports on here that the system the live chat operators use to check order details is allegedly down and has been for the past 2 weeks.

Going by the lack of any tangible updates from my dealer, the whole system is in chaos and they have no clue what’s built, being built, awaiting completion, awaiting transport.

Many thanks I will have a go.  Chaos seems to be the way.