Obdeleven

Good morning peps, I’m thinking about getting a pro version of “Obdeleven” but before I do has anyone had any experience with then? I own an Octavia 3 f/l 2.0 tsi and also I need the iOS version, any help/advise would be helpful 

cheers 

dan

Yep, I have it. Have used it (Pro version) on a pre facelift and facelift vRS.  It’s the Android version I use though. Never used the iOS one but I can only imagine it’s the same. Plenty VCDS guides and you just follow them for instructions on how to make changes. 

Awesome thank you I just wanna change a few things that I’ve seen and like make my car more fun lol don’t suppose u know if it does/mite mess up my remap? 
Cheers 

1 hour ago, TQVRS said:

What have people found useful and what’s fun worth doing ie fogs, ambient colours, acoustics on locking/unlocking

Ive gone with…

- rear DRL

- heated seat memory

- fan speed shown when using AC on auto

- cornering lights

- “eyelashes” as DRL

- front fog lights active when headlights are activated

- 2 second delay for headlight washer

Think that’s it. 

7 hours ago, SC03OTT said:

Ive gone with…

- rear DRL

- heated seat memory

- fan speed shown when using AC on auto

- cornering lights

- “eyelashes” as DRL

- front fog lights active when headlights are activated

Think that’s it. 

Front fog lights can only be used if visibility is bad. Or do you mean they come on with the main beam?

1 minute ago, ords said:

Front fog lights can only be used if visibility is bad. Or do you mean they come on with the main beam?

The latter. So when I put my main beam on. Im not running around with dipped beam and fog lights 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

Hi, have used OBDeleven PRO for a bout a year, than my wife's Yeti has a low impact collision and using OBDeleven and IOS platform didn't manage to clear all of the faults form ECU. Surpassingly swap to Android and clear all issues. So I guess there is different with level access between platforms. 

Regards

I just bought an OBDEleven Pro from their own site and used it with my iPhone. Buying process was excellent and it’s mostly all worked faultlessly. I’ve done 5 indicator flashes, high beam assist, deactivated stop/start, headlight washer trigger, interior light fade. I’ve tried to activate road signs in maxidot display and it’s used up the 100 credits but that’s not working yet for some reason. I’ve got the Lane assist and Amundsen unit so not sure why it’s not worked. 

Cheers all thanks for all the feed back I’m going to get it from the official people not sure to get the standard or the pro not sure about long coding if I’m gunna be ready for that yet

cheers

On 07/11/2021 at 10:28, TQVRS said:

Cheers all thanks for all the feed back I’m going to get it from the official people not sure to get the standard or the pro not sure about long coding if I’m gunna be ready for that yet

cheers

My advice, get the Pro version and don't use the credits and in built one-click changes.

My advise is only based on things i've read about issues people have had with those one-click adaptations. I have the pro version myself and prefer to make my own changes so I know exactly what has been changed and from what to what so I can reverse any changes I made easily.

• Like 1

On 05/11/2021 at 15:06, SC03OTT said:

Can you post me the link to that one please? It annoys me that it constantly feels the need to wash my headlights! :)

Rear DRL, needle-sweep, cornering fogs, fogs flash with main beam flash, loads of things to play with, but those are the ones I've done. Then things like coding in the camera when you fit a parking cam.

3 hours ago, NikTheGeek said:

Can you post me the link to that one please? It annoys me that it constantly feels the need to wash my headlights! :)

Rear DRL, needle-sweep, cornering fogs, fogs flash with main beam flash, loads of things to play with, but those are the ones I've done. Then things like coding in the camera when you fit a parking cam.

Here you go. This should link to a post I made with screenshots from OBDeleven. 

• Like 1