Fault codes P001600 P256300 P00AF00

kitkat72

Hi all

So lately my coil light symbol has came on and is flashing car then runs on limp mode no EML light just coil light restart and is fine!

Plugged into reader got these fault codes

P001600 P256300 P00AF00

Car has just covered over 200k miles had all 4 glow plugs replaced at 160k am thinking it's the turbo boost position sensor anyone had similar experience?

2014 2.0ltr tdi 170bhp 

Thanks  

20211124_112709.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just a update not had the glow plug coil light on since the codes have been cleared (last Wednesday) BUT I've not been taken any of the gears above 2.5krpm & I've covered close to 300 miles!! So when I do decide to give it some & the problem returns surely it's got to be the turbo boost pressure sensor!

Sorry to be vague but there is a known fault with a lever that with wear operates too far and causes problems, there is an aftermarket kit to prevent the excess travel.

Just wish i could remember what this lever is called!

perhaps to do with the egr valve?? sorry again but i feel this may be your issue.

On 04/12/2021 at 10:43, superbdreams said:

Sorry to be vague but there is a known fault with a lever that with wear operates too far and causes problems, there is an aftermarket kit to prevent the excess travel.

Just wish i could remember what this lever is called!

perhaps to do with the egr valve?? sorry again but i feel this may be your issue.

are you thinking about swirl motor flap repair

Edited by DEL80Y
wrong image