Amundsen volume not adjustable!

Afternoon,

the Amundsen in my 2015 scout has started to do a strange thing.

after a period of time the coulomb goes low and can’t be adjusted by either the steering wheel controls or the main dial.

if I switch it off it works again for a period of time.

it was just in for a service and that’s when it started

If both the main knob and the steering wheel control are being ignored, it sounds like either a head unit problem or a problem in the wires running to it, perhaps being brought on as it warms up.

Was it a basic service, or were they working near the unit? (Nowadays many Skodas house the unit behind the glovebox, so the wiring could have been disturbed when they were changing the pollen filter for instance. What model car do you have? 

Either way I'd be inclined to return to whoever serviced your car and check with them. 

Chris

They've knocked one of the DIN connectors at the back of the MIB system.....you need 4 x radio keys to check the back of the MIB system to make sure all connectors are properly home.  The cables are REALLY short, so they can be easily knocked.