"Opening and Closing" menu missing

Danielwa2

Hi all, just picked up my wife's new sel Scala which is great, but it's frustrating it only unlocks the drivers door with the unlock button. On my Octavia we had an option to always unlock all doors in the "Opening and Closing" menu but this keeps saying it's not available on the scala. Does anyone know if this sounds like a fault or is there is a common reason for this to be denied? 

20211201_214616.jpg

Not sure on the reason why the function is unavailable in the settings.

Double pressing unlock on fob will open all doors, or holding handle for a short pause will unlock all doors too.

• 2 months later...

In case anyone else gets this in future, after taking this to the dealer, they have said this is a common issue when a software update hasn't worked correctly, now they've performed a new software update the menu is now accessible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 09/02/2022 at 13:09, Danielwa2 said:

In case anyone else gets this in future, after taking this to the dealer, they have said this is a common issue when a software update hasn't worked correctly, now they've performed a new software update the menu is now accessible.

Just come across this thread as I have the same issue. I have also updated the software 3 times (newer versions) with no errors, yet I am still getting the same error message 😞

• 8 months later...
On 14/07/2023 at 23:24, indyjones said:

Just come across this thread as I have the same issue. I have also updated the software 3 times (newer versions) with no errors, yet I am still getting the same error message 😞

did you ever resolve this? As I have the same issue strangely, doors do not lock automatically when driving off, and the menu option says "currently unavailable"

i dont know why scala han no options to delete doors automaticaly locking when driving off

my previos vw"s had an option to delete that funcion so the doors dont loc automatically

so boring does softeare functions/glitches.....do you all remember when the cars ehere simple?

I wonder why my infotainment system on golf mar6 (touch screen) works flawlessly despite being 15 years old....and scala`s is not so good (on tiguan 2022. was better infotainment which didnt so often tell something is not available)

• 3 weeks later...