My Skoda stopped working

Gwynfe

Have had my Enyaq 60 now for 3 weeks.  Installed the My Skoda app on my mobile and connected no problem.  This weekend, however, my car has disappeared from the app and when I try to re-register it I keep getting message saying service not available.  Anyone else have same problem? Thanks

If you log in to the Skoda Connect portal (https://www.skoda-connect.com/), your car will show up there. At least mine does. Unfortunately you can’t do anything with the car from there, other than seeing your subscription status. 

I assume API’s used by the app will be back online eventually. 

16 hours ago, Gwynfe said:

Have had my Enyaq 60 now for 3 weeks.  Installed the My Skoda app on my mobile and connected no problem.  This weekend, however, my car has disappeared from the app and when I try to re-register it I keep getting message saying service not available.  Anyone else have same problem? Thanks

I had the same problem over the weekend,  but it seems to be working okay this morning.  It may have been down for an update,  or just ' technical reasons 🤔 '.

• Like 1

I had the same problem this weekend, but at around 9:00 AM Monday morning it showed up again. I'am the only one who think it would be nice if Skoda had a online service status page, where you could see status of all online services and planed down time 🙂

On 19/12/2021 at 22:25, Gwynfe said:

Same issue here.  Was frustrating as when I tried to re-register the car it said the service was not available. Then it just appeared back again.

Just for the information.

I wrote an email to the car dealer, and they replied back that the have been in contact with the fabric and they confirmed they have some "issues" and connections problems with the app. They are working on solving this problem and they are aware that there still is miniot problems.
I also asked if it would be possible to have a web page on Skoda, where they in the further informed about if some of the online serviced where down, and the fabric replied that it was a good idea, and they would try to look into that aswell 🙂

Hmmm

Seems like the servers is offline again, not that impressive when you try to pre-heat you car remotely, before using it. The last couple of weeks the connection to the servers have been so unstable.

12 minutes ago, Gna9s said:

Hmmm

Seems like the servers is offline again, not that impressive when you try to pre-heat you car remotely, before using it. The last couple of weeks the connection to the servers have been so unstable.

Seems to happen more often at weekends. You kind of have to assume that the support team might be low on numbers and unable to reset things when they occure out of hours...