Gna9s

HI,

Since this weekend somewhere between 2 -3 Januar ( Where also skoda connect where down and myskoda app, was not working) my car keep saying it's offline every time i start the car, which mean that i'am again unable to ex. pre-heat my car.

I have alleady wrote a mail to the car dealer dated the 26. Dec. where there also where huge problems with the myskoda app. not working. The Car dealer/importer of the car replied with a nice reply, where the informed me that the Fabric have HUGE pronbems

with the servers, and that they have had server break downs several times. Also the informed that a huge update i under construction and they are working hard to get both the online part in the car and the app. stable. And that a lot of car dealers and import in many countores is pushing hard to get this working.

But wonder if others have the same problem right now, that the car is offline ??

Follow up

I saw another forum about other people having the same problem, i noticed that some one said that removing the fuse 19 for about 60 sec. and then re-insert the fuse, have solved the problem for several people.
So of i went, the fuses are behind the small glove box to the left of the steering wheel, in a left hand drive car,  So i toke out the fuse waited for about 60 sec. and reinserted the fuse. Turned on the car and about 1 min. later my car
was on line again. YES 🙂
(This was nice, especially as i had to wait until 3 Feb. before my car deal had time to look at the problem)

• Like 1

That´s just not a permanent fix. Someone in the international Enyaq group on Facebook is onto something. I can recognize some of the behaviour he describes from the way my ID.3 operates (potato/potato with the Enyaq, when it comes to this). When removing the fuse you´re maybe just resetting or "waking up" the module.

My car is parked in a closed garage, so it´s never locked when home. If I send a command via the app, it can take some time before the car reacts. However, if I send the command and then open a door in the car, so it "wakes up", it reacts instantly.

My bet is, that the software update coming this spring will take care of this issue; or at least improve it.

Enyaq_1.jpg

Enyaq_2.jpg

Hi GaSelle

Thank you very much for the information, i also hope they fix it with update which (I heard) should be in Q2 2022, But  my car was offline for 3,5 days before i tried the Fuse Trick, because waiting almost a month before the car dealer had time for this, was a bit to longe time for me 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

My car has been offline since 19th Jan. Called dealer, waited 2 days for a call back, nothing….called Skoda customer service and was told there is a problem with the app and should be back within 48 hours. Still doesn’t work, anyone else having issues ?

Yeah, mine is not working either - mind you, there’s just been an update to the iOS app.

Now it just says “you need to refresh your vehicle card” what ever that means

10 hours ago, Stripy said:

Yeah, mine is not working either - mind you, there’s just been an update to the iOS app.

Now it just says “you need to refresh your vehicle card” what ever that means

I deleted and reloaded the app which is now version 5.0

I have logged back into it and the charge screen and cabin heat both show the same status as when it failed with the previous version. The screen in the car has a green spinning wheel of death when I start it, which spins for exactly 1 minute then I get the message “unable to load connection status”.

Looks like a visit to the dealer is required. 

Edited by classic

On 07/01/2022 at 11:34, GaSelle said:

That´s just not a permanent fix. Someone in the international Enyaq group on Facebook is onto something. I can recognize some of the behaviour he describes from the way my ID.3 operates (potato/potato with the Enyaq, when it comes to this). When removing the fuse you´re maybe just resetting or "waking up" the module.

My car is parked in a closed garage, so it´s never locked when home. If I send a command via the app, it can take some time before the car reacts. However, if I send the command and then open a door in the car, so it "wakes up", it reacts instantly.

My bet is, that the software update coming this spring will take care of this issue; or at least improve it.

Enyaq_1.jpg

Enyaq_2.jpg

In addition to this, I have noted that if I plug my car into the charger ready for a scheduled charge, lock it etc then it starts being unable to retrieve Status until the Scheduled charge starts from the Wallbox. Ie I can retrieve Status prior to plugging in, plug in and it stops connecting, Start the scheduled charge and it starts working again.

Just want to add on to this 🙂

There can be two different problems.

1 . Myskoda app on your phone is not working, which have been the case several times during the last 2 months, hopefully the latest update can solve some of these problems. (Refering to the new version 5.0.0) 🙂 

Even though it seems like a new front page in the app. but the underlaying menues are still the old ones, and some of the menues arer still in BETA

2 Car is Offline eq.   ( Top line in infotainment system)

Before (not working) After (working)
2021-12-21-16_58_49-20211215_201532359_i 2021-12-21-17_00_00-Clipboard.png

Which means the esim or modem is not able to connect to the telephone/GSM/LTE network (Or what ever telephone network is used), and here doing the fuse trick. Pulling out fuse 19 and re-insert it put my car back online.

FYI. Info found on https://rsw.io/what-to-do-when-your-skoda-enyaq-is-unable-get-online/

How to reset the modem in the Škoda Enyaq

The process is of resetting the modem, is simple, just follow the below:

1) Ensure the cars is off

2) Access the fuses (for right had drive models, you open the glove compartment, and they are in the panel to the left)

3) Remove fuse 19 for approximately 60 seconds, and put it back in

image.png

The manual lists fuse 19 as being for the instrument cluster, emergency call, online services

4) Wait anywhere between 2-10 minutes, and you should see the signal bars return to the connectivity section of the display

Before (not working) After (working)
2021-12-21-16_58_49-20211215_201532359_i 2021-12-21-17_00_00-Clipboard.png

5) If after 10 minutes, you do not see the signal bars, even if empty (e.g. no signal), repeat the above steps, but for fuse 30 (listed in the manual as for the infotainment system). I have not had to do this step, but I have seen others online say they had to.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

In case it helps, I pulled fuse 19 which had no effect, but then after a while I accessed the shop from the Infotainment and suddenly the link was back. Not sure if a coincidence, but just in case it helps anyone!