Another TSR Rolling Road Day? 24 June 2006

devonutopia

im game' date=' will need som directions though if possible,

tippo[/quote']

Add yourself to the list, and check out www.tsr-performance.com for directions. :) Its just off the M5.

Oh, and I aim to go and drop in on the garage with all the old Skodas rusting away whilst there too. Hope everyone is as well. If the weather is OK.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting my Audi back on Thursday at last and booked time off work to pop up and see everyone. I will not be running though so i hope nobody mines me just turning up and waddling around talking to everyone for the day.

I WANT a drive in it! :P :thumbup:

Emily - Exeter Services 8.15 leaving on Saturday.

Steve - I don't see that being a problem. They're very relaxed.

******! Just heard a rumour on the grapevine that TSR have got the receivers in....This whole day might be cancelled yet. I'll try ringing them tomorrow.....

If that is the case, then what about a short notice mini-meet at say WSM?.

Well, the phone just rang out at TSR and I've emailed them. As it stands, the RR day is still going ahead, but if I've not head back from them by 5pm, its CANCELLED and we'll all meet at Weston seafront at 9am / 10am instead. :cool:

Can other people try ringing TSR during the afternoon please? As I can't really spare time during work to do it. :thumbup: And let me know a.s.a.p if you hear anything positive / negative. Ta

WESTON it is! :cool:

I also have been unable to get through to TSR so can kiss the RR day goodbye. I'm a bit worried about Lee's Octy though, which to my knowledge is still in TSR's premises. :eek: I've PMd him too. :)

I'll be at Weston at 10am. Leave it at that. :)

WESTON it is! :cool:

I also have been unable to get through to TSR so can kiss the RR day goodbye. I'm a bit worried about Lee's Octy though' date=' which to my knowledge is still in TSR's premises. :eek: I've PMd him too. :)

I'll be at Weston at 10am. Leave it at that. :)[/quote']

Are you going to start another thread, you may get some extra people to pop along?. (Still not a definate BTW, SWMBO problems to sort first ;) ).