Halfords (Thule) Exodus 470 litre roof box + bars Skoda Octavia Mk2 Hatchback

Timmyboy

Selling Halfords Exodus (made by Thule) gloss black 470 litre roof box, plus all fixtures and fittings suitable to bolt straight onto a Skoda Octavia Mk2 hatchback (will not split).

In total:

Roof box + original snap connectors

Thule rapid system 754

Thule fitting kit 1594

Halfords optional T-track fittings (which are fitted to the bars currently)

Box is in good overall condition, 100% water tight and no damage apart from the usual every day scuffs and light scratches. Comes with 2 keys for box and 2 for bars. Can be used on other cars with appropirate changes in mountings. Collection only from Bristol area BS39 - happy to fit the whole lot to your car!

£275

20220130_160004.jpg

20220130_160203.jpg

20220130_160241.jpg

20220130_160340.jpg

20220130_160348.jpg

20220130_160531.jpg

20220130_160539.jpg

20220130_160547.jpg

Hi,

Yes everything in the pictures above is included: bars, feet and box. You will need new feet to fit to the rails on your car - I can't say for sure but I'd be 95% positive the bars will be suitable as they were generous on my mk2 width wise.

Also though, I have 2 further sets of bars/feet for sale (one I believe came from an Octavia Mk2 estate, the other from a BMW X5) so they would definitely fit the width of a vRS width wise - but whether the feet would be compatible with the mk4 rails would need to be double checked. I would say pop in to check but you're a bit of a drive away in Essex unfortunately.

Thanks, mate. Never dealt with roof boxes to be honest, so not even sure how long the bars should be... :S

It's a bit of a drive from where I am, but might make it a day out, lol. Will keep an eye on this thread and if I get to be somewhere around Bristol anytime soon (and the box is still available), I will give you a shout. :)

4 hours ago, Tishout said:

Thanks, mate. Never dealt with roof boxes to be honest, so not even sure how long the bars should be... :S

It's a bit of a drive from where I am, but might make it a day out, lol. Will keep an eye on this thread and if I get to be somewhere around Bristol anytime soon (and the box is still available), I will give you a shout. :)

Yup no worries 👍