Intercooler Pipe Popping Off

Hi.

On my mk1 Superb tdi at the bottom right of the car (facing from the front looking at the car) there is an intercooler pipe that comes from the intercooler (or near it).

The intercooler pipe keeps popping off and it looks like the plastic box it connects too has a damaged part on the plastic where the pipe clicks in (pipes are new as changed recently).

I dont think it is the intercooler itself but a black plastic box that the pipe clicks into.

Does anyone know or have a diagram or pic of what this black plastic box is?

Thanks,

23 minutes ago, Ben12345 said:

The intercooler pipe keeps popping off and it looks like the plastic box it connects too has a damaged part on the plastic where the pipe clicks in (pipes are new as changed recently).

Are you still using the standard "spring clips"? If so, then try replacing the ones on the offending joint(s) with genuine right size Terry Jubilee clips or putting a couple of short self-tapping screws into the overlap.

3 minutes ago, Ben12345 said:

is there anywhere in particular I should buy the jubilee clips from?

Note my exact wording "genuine right size Terry Jubilee clips". They're a trade name, and the text name stated in red bold appears on the band of every single clip. As for the size, the independent garage that did my cam belt supplied them so no idea.

657C66E0-DBA2-4EDE-BFDA-2C780A0AAABE.thumb.jpeg.fc5b2ddf8558f3e4ce9c446200520490.jpeg

best photo I have of it. Red pipe goes into hose connected with clip, does a tight turn and clips into plastic box with clip. 

awkward pipe to get to sit in position correctly to allow those clips to go fully home. Be sure they are. The turbo pressure will push the pipe off otherwise especially if the car is remapped.