Mudflaps

Bigdrive

I fitted my own too. It's straightforward and described here: 

I bought mine from a Skoda dealer in the Republic of Ireland (pre-Brexit) as their prices were much cheaper than Skoda dealers in the UK. So if you go that way you might find it useful to shop around for prices. 

At present Hortons (Lincoln) seem to be offering them at a good price too: 

SKODA Karoq 2017 to present Exterior Protection | Horton ŠKODA (theskodashop.co.uk)

Chris

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CJJE said:

I bought mine from a Skoda dealer in the Republic of Ireland (pre-Brexit) as their prices were much cheaper than Skoda dealers in the UK. So if you go that way you might find it useful to shop around for prices.

Did exactly the same here, Skodapartsireland.ie which I believe is the Skoda Burns franchise. Mudflaps less than half the price they are over here in UK but that was before Brexit. Delivery now gone up to approx £15 which means total price delivered for both front and rear flaps would be approx £45.  Hortons who's mudflaps her in UK would cost £70 + delivery charge for an all round set. If you order them with a new car from your Skoda dealer, they cost £136 fitted which is just crazy!

When fitting them I bought a 90degree tool for my electric screwdriver from Lidl ( £3.99 ) which meant I installed the mudflaps without removing the wheels - all four done in under 20mins.

Edited by kodiaqsportline
  • Like 1

I fitted flaps to our Karoq & they do help a bit. However, being white it's not too long before it shows every spec of dirt. I bought mine from an Ireland dealership - cheaper than UK dealers. There are some others available online from Amazon & like that will be cheaper still. I bought some mud flaps from from Amazon for my Superb a while ago & they were fine & only £23 incl delivery. Worth waiting for. 

I'm also looking at some rear inner wheel arch protectors for our Karoq to prevent the build up of crap inside the rear door (bottom rear edge) which I believe is a known problem.

These are type of thing I'm looking at on Ali Express Karoq rear inner arch fenders 

Has anyone had any experience with these?

• Like 1