Fabia Vrs Shocks and Springs

My fabia 1.9tdi elegance just failed MOT requiring to replace osr shock absorber.  

I have a set of Vrs shocks and springs which I bought years ago in good condition. I just need to know if the Vrs shocks and springs fit on my elegance TDI.  Any help will be appreciated.  

Thanks.

The Fabia MK1 1.9TDI 100HP car has standard ride height suspension.

The Fabia MK1 1.9TDI 130HP car has lowered/sports suspension.

By using the front springs from the 100HP standard ride height car and the rear springs from the lowered/sports suspension 130HP car, the car may end up looking like a speedboat, ie. the front end will look high compared to the rear end.

Edited by Carlston

If it's road safe, I don't mind  much about the looks.  But I do have the full set so I could change the fronts too.  I just need car road legal to be honest. 

Had these parts lying around so thought they could be of use. 

I got the fabia elegance 1.9tdi pd 2001. Had it since 2006. 195000 on the clock and engine still solid. Worth £150 according to webuyanycar.

I was gonna keep car till it dies but this ULEZ charge may force me to change. 

10 hours ago, fabia145re-map said:

If it's road safe, I don't mind  much about the looks.  But I do have the full set so I could change the fronts too.  I just need car road legal to be honest. 

Had these parts lying around so thought they could be of use. 

I got the fabia elegance 1.9tdi pd 2001. Had it since 2006. 195000 on the clock and engine still solid. Worth £150 according to webuyanycar.

I was gonna keep car till it dies but this ULEZ charge may force me to change. 

Exactly, it'll take you about half an hour to do both rear shocks, you don't even have to bother with the springs until you get the fronts done so cosmetic considerations are irrelevant.