Condensation in headlight unit

Hi Folks,

When about to get into my Fabia for the daily commute, noticed that my passenger headlight unit had condensation about 3/4 across it. Nothing in the other unit.

Is it any thing to worry about or need to get checked, or anyone have a 'cure' so to speak?

Ta very much!:confused:

Hmn...thought about that but with these light nights haven't been anywhere to have headlights on!

Perhaps I should leave them on the way home and pretend to be a volvo driver;)

Thanks for speedy reply will see how it goes:thumbup:

I often see motorists with fogs on when there is no need to..:mad:

"Could they be getting the condensation of the lenses..:confused: "

Joking about pretending to be a volvo driver:O ....one of my pet hates is missuse of lights, conversely in the winter time I'm amazed at the number of people who don't use lights when they need to:eek: Perhaps they are using night vision goggles:rolleyes:

Condensation is still there, funnily enough one of friends has the same problem with his Audi A3 but on the rear light cluster - he said same as Mil - no biggie!

Condensation is still there' date=' funnily enough one of friends has the same problem with his Audi A3 but on the rear light cluster - he said same as Mil - no biggie![/quote']

Just noticed this on my rear cluster this week too - maybe something to do with the amount of rain we've had recently.... not noticed it again since its dried up a bit though..

god I forgot about things like this. My Ibiza always had condensation in the head lamps and my old Vrs always had it in the drivers side fog light. just pull out the bulbs and leave it for a few hours that always used to work, bit of a pain though and it would always come back after a few weeks.