Garmin satnav for citigo

GordonGamble

Originally Citigo's came with the option of the Navigon then Garmin PID which clipped into a cradle which provided electronic connection etc. In 2016 the PID was ditched in favour of the Move & Fun app for your smartphone when the cradle was changed to one that just help the phone. It connects via Bluetooth but you could also plug your phone in to charge it.

Pre 2016 the wiring will be there for the PID but post 2016 it won't so the year of car will dictate what you can use. Another thing to remember is Skoda have now stopped supporting the PID so maps can no longer be updated.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my queiry.

My wife is still deliberating what to do, (I've told her to use a map, ha ha), so not sure what she will decide. Your input though has helped a great deal. Cheers

• Haha 1

There is I believe and genuine vw/skoda accessory mount that attaches to the top of the dashboard that allows Tomtom satnavs with the 'ball' mount to be fixed. It doesn't allow for charging of the satnav though. I did post a picture on another thread here a while ago. I'll have a look for it.