Yellow warning triangle

A couple of times recently the yellow warning triangle has appeared, but without any other error messages or warning symbols. The first time it happened was when I was getting a bit low on fuel and it went off after I filled up. It came on again this morning as my partner was taking it to work. After she had parked and turned off the engine she restarted it and there was no triangle.

Any ideas about what this means? Please only reply if you have had this happen and found the solution! No guesses please!

Turn on the ignition and the head unit. Select CAR>Vehicle status.

Any warnings should be listed there.

Also check the washer fluid level as it might be that (as mentioned above).

Thanks both. Will check the washer fluid. I did look on the car status last time but I couldn't see any further information about what the triangle was referring to.

I have now checked the main Status display and it was showing that a front sidelight was suspect, although this comes and goes. In the manual it says there should be a bulb icon displayed with the warning triangle, but I didn't see anything like that. I also thought that if there was an issue then the Status display was shown by default, you didn't have to go through the menus to find it.

I have now changed the sidelight bulbs, but I found that the old ones were blue! The replacements, purchased from a reputable online store, are clear.

Anyone know what colour they're supposed to be? I can't find anything in the manual.

Are the blue ones perhaps non-standard and giving the sensor a hard time?

PXL_20220423_113203264.jpg