Help - Identify a leak...DSG?

Hey,

Looking for some advice from you knowledgeable members. I have discovered some sort or oil/fluid leak from I assume the DSG box. You can see the pictures attached. It's pretty wet under there, with it all on the suspensions arms and some fluid splashes on the wheel liner. I have checked from within the bonnet/engine bay and I cannot see anything. 

I have a 63 plate TSI VRS, DSG with 75K miles on it.

I'm due a DSG service this month, as its been 4 years/40,000 miles since my last one - could this be related? I have not had it serviced yet. 

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Thanks

IMG_1082.jpeg

IMG_1083.jpeg

As @Ecomattsuggested, remove the undertray. Clean it well with brake cleaner and then dry it.

The other option is just go for DSG service as it's due and ask them to do the inspection for you. There is no point to change the DSG fluid if you have a leak.

I’ve stripped the wheel arch lining out and under tray. Here is where the leak is coming from. It’s like a side box, can anyone identify this section of the box? I’ve cleaned it all up so will see if it further leaks and needs attention. Any advice appreciated. 

EA4586CF-F649-4696-B9A1-7DB4FEA2783C.jpeg

A94D47F3-34FD-4628-8C81-B280934F65E8.jpeg

F83DC094-A975-4C7B-9BF5-C5BF0E3AA1EC.jpeg

AE3F01CC-98F3-4A15-9AE4-1C30B84AE007.jpeg

20 hours ago, StuFan said:

I’ve stripped the wheel arch lining out and under tray. Here is where the leak is coming from. It’s like a side box, can anyone identify this section of the box? I’ve cleaned it all up so will see if it further leaks and needs attention. Any advice appreciated. 

EA4586CF-F649-4696-B9A1-7DB4FEA2783C.jpeg

A94D47F3-34FD-4628-8C81-B280934F65E8.jpeg

F83DC094-A975-4C7B-9BF5-C5BF0E3AA1EC.jpeg

AE3F01CC-98F3-4A15-9AE4-1C30B84AE007.jpeg

Is that corrosion on the bottom corner of the cover plate nearest steering-arm ?

It was just a build up of oil and crap from the roads. All cleaned as above and its ok. Is that the part you mean? I found out the leak is coming from the oil pump cover.

There is corrosion on another part of the box cover but no oil was coming from it.