Strut top part number

Can anyone help me out please,

Does anyone know the part number for the strut top for a 53 fabia vrs as below.

8558-dsc00032.jpg?d=1144007475

My local skoda garage couldn't find it... They showed me a pic of the strut assembly but we couldn't work out which part it was...

many thanks,

Looking at ETOS, there are very few parts associated with the front suspension shock absorber. That part does look as if it is a suspension strut storage. There are 2 listed - 6N0 412 331 E and 6Q0 412 331 B - the latter for cars with heavy duty suspension. I would advise getting a Skoda dealer to search again using your car's chassis number to make sure that the right part is identified.

Is the part in the photo upside down?

As per the link I posted above these are the numbers for the vRS - I checked.

Fabia vRS Front Suspension Bearing

6N0 412 249C £9.34 Each

Fabia vRS Front Suspension Mounting

6Q0 412 331B £11.94 Each

Fabia vRS Front Suspension Bump Stop

6Q0 412 301A £5.95 Each

thanks very much for your help guys, people are so good on here:thumbup:

I need to get one ordered asap - reason, cross threaded one of the strut bolts:O whilst removing my strut brace for service:O and it just turns and turns - think you know the problem Martin;)

I'll get a bearing too, gonna try and fit it myself but may end up getting the dealer to do it whilst they replace my discs and pads judging by my pathetic attempts so far, it may be safer, lol.

yeah you're right, think I'm gonna bite the bullet and take it in. Its a shame, wished I'd been more careful - scared of fitting the brace back on again now - oh well you live and learn.

And just to add - it's a good investment to do both top + bearing at the same time, the design of how it holds the bolts means if you overtighten it the bolt will start twisting in the plastic/rubber and then you're in trouble :(