DAB Dashcam Interference

I have a 2020 Superb L&K Estate and have recently started using a dashcam attached just behind the rear view mirror on the left hand side on the hatched area. The camera is powered from the 12v socket using the cable that came with it. I have started noticing that the camera - well cable - is interfering with the DAB reception. What I'd like to know is where is the DAB aerial located? I always assumed it was the sharkskin to the rear of the roof. Alternatively, are there any suggestions as to how I can reduce/remove the interference? I have tried feeding the cable in various directions, but to no obvious benefit.

I was thinking the same. I do have one, but it is for a wider cable and therefore doesn't fit very well so when I tried it, it didn't seem to work.

9 hours ago, El Hair said:

It is just a generic 1080p dash cam, and more than likely has an un-shielded cable, hence my issue.

It must be putting out a fair amount of EMF to interfere with the DAB, but that being said, these cars are extremely susceptible to interference and even with high end cameras it has the same issue.  

I found two methods that helped my DAB reception.  1. You need to clip a ferrite core over the cable a couple of inches before the actual camera.  https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07YJZ4S44/ref=pe_27063361_487055811_TE_dp_1 this link is where I got mine.  Be aware there are two different sizes available on the tinternet but they are cheap anyway.  2. I bought a more expensive USB plug adapter.  The cheaper one was obviously causing interference. Now my DAB signal is massively better. Not perfect but much better.  The problem comes when you travel any distance and the signal can drop out on some stations.  I hope that this helps.