VCDS Light Coding

sNiipe007

6 hours ago, langers2k said:

Nor what country you're in... At least in the UK, I very much doubt that is counted as road worthy...

Just watched the whole video and for certain the DLR's going in antiphase with the indicators is certainly a UK MOT fail as I had my Octy fail for just that reason as only Amber/yellow can be used for indicators any other colour is a fail 

12 hours ago, nige8021 said:

Tricky one that, as that car isn't a Skoda and you haven't said what model you have ???

I know, I just wanna learn "Leuchte" basics and code light system like this.

So, consider it's Ibiza with Leuchte system.

5 hours ago, nige8021 said:

Just watched the whole video and for certain the DLR's going in antiphase with the indicators is certainly a UK MOT fail as I had my Octy fail for just that reason as only Amber/yellow can be used for indicators any other colour is a fail 

As I  mentioned before, it's just for learning 😅

You might want to read DV52's guide to the Leuchte channels, not sure where the original is but there is a copy here: https://pdfcoffee.com/vw-mqb-golf-mk7-lighting-explanation-pdf-free.html

Otherwise, read some of the many common light tweaks to get an idea how this stuff works.

It's not really possible to give instructions or coding without seeing an adaption map and autoscan as even similar cars can be coded quite differently.

Based on your previous posts, you might have a MK2 Octavia? If so, it doesn't use Leuchte channels :)

6 hours ago, langers2k said:

You might want to read DV52's guide to the Leuchte channels, not sure where the original is but there is a copy here: https://pdfcoffee.com/vw-mqb-golf-mk7-lighting-explanation-pdf-free.html

Otherwise, read some of the many common light tweaks to get an idea how this stuff works.

It's not really possible to give instructions or coding without seeing an adaption map and autoscan as even similar cars can be coded quite differently.

Based on your previous posts, you might have a MK2 Octavia? If so, it doesn't use Leuchte channels :)

Thanks for replying.

Yea, I know that MK2 doesn't have Leuchte channels, some of my friends have Leuchte System and wanna try some light tweeks with them. That's why I wanna learn how this can be done.

I think one of my friends may have the same model of this car (in the video) or later.