Does anyone have an original thermostat for 1.3mpi facelift felicia?

So like topic title says does any one have an original thermostat for the facelift felicia? 1.3mpi (the one that fails all the time)

Mine is starting to get slugish in operation.

I don't need the whole plastic body, just need the just the metal cylinder with the plunger (the bit that contains the wax and sits behind the spring)

This part:

2091250731_thermopicedit-Copy.jpg.834933fdd719f519a312d6648b8d6ea7.jpg

Mabey one that the plastic body has broken on, but this part still works from.

Everyone here knows the issues with new ones not operating properly, thats why I am after an original one.

I know a lot of people will have thrown theres away, but I am hopeing there might be someone like me out there that keeps there removed parts even when they are broken.

10 minutes ago, mikefelicia said:

Yep, thanks, I have used skoda-parts before, but that's not the one I am after, that one is for early model felicias. And skoda-parts don't stock the piece i'm after seperatly.

On 29/07/2022 at 00:56, R_U_AFA said:

So like topic title says does any one have an original thermostat for the facelift felicia? 1.3mpi (the one that fails all the time)

Mine is starting to get slugish in operation.

I had the same problem in the past, a new thermostat this type costs about 24 euro.

If i was you a would buy a new one but if you look hat part only you can buy a new Vika for 6 euros and use that part only.

If you use a used one it's a risk, soon or latter you will have an issue.

On 30/07/2022 at 10:25, D.FYLAKTOS said:

new Vika for 6 euros and use that part only

Do you have a link to a webpage for this?

Again the reson for wanting an original is that it will fit and work. New aftermarket parts, break, don't fit, don't seal, and worst of all don't even operate at the correct temperature!

I know this first hand as seen as I have 4 useless ones that I have bought in the past sat on on a shelf. It took me this many to realise that it is possable to fit original thermostat to a new thermostat housing.

12 hours ago, R_U_AFA said:

It took me this many to realise that it is possable to fit original thermostat to a new thermostat housing.

The best idea is to buy a thermostat with his own housing so no fitting problems.

Here are some examples: One , Two , Three plus in ebay.co.uk etc.

I have done this few years back (after having problems trying to fit new thermostat to previous housing) and ''case closed''.

8 hours ago, R_Blue said:

Do the parts:

115052010 and

fit to the Felicia block?

For Target and Favorit sure but i wouldn't take the risk since there are ''ready to use'' tested solutions for Felicia.

https://ukrparts.com.ua/part/115052010/vag/

https://brovacar.ua/en/shop/1979

https://www.niparts.com/OEM/D4A077/VAG/113052060.html

• 6 months later...

In the end I bought an aftermarket one from autodoc, the abakus branded one. It seems to be working ok, albeit it seaming like it may be letting a little coolant past when closed resulting in a slightly longer warm up time. But at least it is operating at the correct temperature.