Button multifonction

Indeed, @varooom is absolutely right - I don't have time enough to read forum, usually I react only if I am properly tagged as he did.

According to parts catalogue, the correct part numbers of multifunction steering buttons are 3V0919719A. the ones that you bought, 5E0919719A, were used till 25.05.2016 and you car was manufactured on 11.10.2016. But I'm not really sure if this is all, you might also need to replace BCM/Gateway. See Multifunction Retrofit / Upgrade for Skoda Fabia 3 and Fabia 3 retrofit multifunction steering wheel

• Thanks 1
  • Kiss 1

So I will buy 3V0919719A button with cable and gateway  are Fit or not!?

€ 111,47  12%de réduction | Bouton de volant multifonctionnel MQB OEM, commutateur de direction MFSW avec câblage de passerelle pour Skoda Octavia A7 superbe
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mquIWmy

Edited by RABAH

@pab567 @wirer

@wirer can you tell me which button are correctly Don.

this one  is 5E0 919 719C not fit to my Fabia 2017 @pab567said the correct one is

3V0 919 719 A but I want green light

The buyer say this:please kindly note that 3V0919719A is white backlight. This is not white. Only part number 5E0919719A or 5E0919719, is the green backlight.
Please kindly be sure which model you want

my Vin 
TMBEM6NJ5HZ070860

i don't work at Škoda service, I don't have access to the ETKA catalog or anything like that. so I can't advise you on that. buy a white backlight that will definitely work and change the backlight to green. You are unnecessarily complicating things and dealing with nonsense

I had this in my car:

Multi Function Steering Wheel Control Module: 
   Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 3V0 919 719 A    HW: 3V0 919 719 A

I had the alarm clocks white, the steering wheel too, so I also changed the rest of the buttons to white

• 1 month later...