Amundsen plus with populated mac address not bluetooth?

Hi I especially bought a fabia bluetooth amundsen plus with the numbered mac address,  now it's plugged it there's no option for bluetooth only a Aux 2 option , any clue on this little problem

20220808_162921.jpg

20220808_162710.jpg

20220808_162921.jpg

it wont appear I don't think until something is connected.

You cannot select bluetooth if there is nothing there. Unless the label is "lying" that unit should def have it.

Have you connected your phone with bluetooth on?

Edited by UrbanPanzer

Did a scan and nothing so not going to mess anymore as its doing my nut in....looking at a rcd 360  or going aftermarket with a double din , might be easier , I'd still probably need a canbus harness

I could be wrong, as it's not clear which radio this is for on the car...

But the Radio in this wiring diagram has to talk to J412 a mobile telephone control unit, and then there appears to be a bluetooth aerial that is also fitted.

As I say, unsure that you need these, but it could be your missing puzzle piece.

J412 = 5J0 035 729 B

A how to guide, not Skoda... but to give you the overall picture of what might be involved.

https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=44094.0

Bluetooth.thumb.png.6f1b0b8f45bbb25fc48901ce94cff829.png

Edited by varooom

no such thing needed with this unit, its all built in............your looking at the bluetooth module which is a seperate unit which is normally under the seat for bluetooth prep on the lower spec radios.

• Like 1