Radio Code

D15VRS

I purchased a Fabia PD130 VRS 2010, handed it over to our Son a few years ago, we have took back ownership of the Old Lass as he got another Vehicle, all the paper still in Glove Box but No Radio Code. So my question is can I get a 4 Digit Code for the Original Radio, if so where from. Thank You

I would of thought a 2010 it was paired to the chassis# via the BCM and not require any 4 digit PIN ? if not you'll need to remove the radio and get the serial number engraved into it's casing and there are plenty of code retrieval sellers on eBay  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, D15VRS said:

Sorry Nige8021, I wrote it wrong its a 2006 purchased in 2010 

Ah OK still would of thought my previous post that it was tied to the chassis# ??

op- My Furby is 2004 and till recently  on disconnecting /reconnecting battery no problems with radio. But looking Audio  manual , I believe there is a set proceedure to follow to let car & radio talk to each other.  I haven't bothered recently, but I've got radio code stuck to my  Audio manual, so I can reset code manually, if I don't get it right.  Possibly there is a battery in radio to retain comms and my battery is geriatric( like owner ) and suffering from amnesia due to old age ??

Edited by VWD