Octavia Mk2 Estate Accessories

uncle bulgaria

Hi All, I’ve the following parts for sale. They were on my Octavia 2 Scout, but I believe they should fit any Octavia 2 estate.

Genuine rubber boot mat/protector - Very good condition £40

Variable boot floor (all parts including the smaller boot carpet, sides, chrome lashings/mounts) - Some signs of wear (carpet is a little “fluffy’ from cleaning/use if that makes sense) £50

Genuine load/dog guard - Very good condition £50

1L Castro EDGE top up (mine was a TDI). £5

All parts have been stored for a year ( i had looked at getting another Scout…), so may be a little dusty, but i will clean them and fully check prior to sale. I’ll post photos as soon as possible 

I’m selling these to raise funds for MS-UK as I’m running the London Marathon for them, after my niece was diagnosed with MS last year and can deliver in the S. Yorks area or meet up. Due to size and weight etc I wouldn’t be looking to post/courier 

• 6 months later...

Hi t_reazy, I do. Sorry for the slow reply; we are presently in part of the country with virtually no mobile data 🤦🏼‍♂️

Edited by uncle bulgaria
Data disconnected before completing post