Hi all, from the Netherlands!

RubenD

Hello,

My name is Ruben and I live in the Netherlands. For as long as I can remember I'm crazy of cars. Always have been, always will be!

I tend to stick to cars for a while. Thus far I started with a Mk2 golf GTI 16v KR (still have it, in storage 😞 ).

Moved onto a really nice Seat Cordoba Cupra (1.8 20VT) in the tipical blue, with (replica) 17" BBS CH wheels, coilovers...

Than I was able to buy a Mk1 TT, 225ps S-Line in red with 18", Bose.

In the meantime my wife drove 2 Audi A3 1.9 TDI PD 130, we really loved those cars. Drove the first from 300k km to 430k km. The second one from 180k km to 300k ->we decided to sell it because of a change in tax regulations.

I was able to save up enough to buy an Octavia Mk3 pre-facelift RS! I bought it in Germany and imported it myself just before the prices went crazy. The previous (second) owner modified it a little. It also came with 2 sets of wheels (original 18 & 19"). I did already had to replace both magnetic valve of the camshafts. I also installed a removable towbar (for the summur holiday and bikerack).

In April I started a new job so we replaced our second car for a Mk2 Fabia Combi 1.2 TDI facelift, EGR delete + chip, the milemuncher!

I tend to be reader and do not reply that much. But since I now need some support (with the Fabia) I decided to say hi.

IMG_3854.JPG

IMG_3855.JPG

• Like 3

All mods are cosmetical, well and for the ears ;)

Nothing on the engine has been changed and to be honest 220bhp are way more than a driving license can handle in the Netherlands... :)

The car originally can with the black pack. In combination with the white paint and red stripe in the leather I really like it.

Modifications:

- Spacers front and rear

- Front grill in "RS" mesh style

- Rieger spoiler lip on front bumper

- Rieger side skirts

- Rieger diffuser

- Rear bumper top cover in black

- Both Skoda logo's paint in black and white (instead of standard black with chrome)

- Eissenmann Stainless steel cat-back exhaust

I only did some vcds-mods thus far (set the soundaktor to 0%). And activate tailgate close with the dashboard-button and remote control. I do intend to install polybushes on rear of front wishbohnes to stop the creaking.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Joey83 said:

That will look good with the Rieger Tuning kit, if you can find it.

It already has those parts installed :)

That’s why I liked the car. Usually I’m all about OEM+ which would imply that the Rieger parts would be a bit to much. But it does look rather nice.