Hello from Glasgow

Aakayamy

Hello everyone. Hope you are all well 😊

I own few cars. Audi A5 2010 sportback in Vegas yellow. Audi A5 b8 2016 dark blue & Skoda Octavia 2019 1.6tdi dsg automatic. 

I have always been in to cars since childhood till now aged 43. 

I've joined this forum as I always like to ask for help and advice on anything about my cars. 

I also own a ross-tech vcds cable so always updating and modifying tweeks on my cars.

Thanks. 

Hi, welcome to Forum. 

I usually join the forum every time I buy a new (to me) car and still stick to some of them even though the car was sold, just because of the good bunch of guys there.

Anyway, enjoy your Octavia! Btw, you can attach some photos of the car. ;)

Vlad

• 4 months later...
On 01/09/2022 at 13:21, Aakayamy said:

Hello everyone. Hope you are all well 😊

I own few cars. Audi A5 2010 sportback in Vegas yellow. Audi A5 b8 2016 dark blue & Skoda Octavia 2019 1.6tdi dsg automatic. 

I have always been in to cars since childhood till now aged 43. 

I've joined this forum as I always like to ask for help and advice on anything about my cars. 

I also own a ross-tech vcds cable so always updating and modifying tweeks on my cars.

Thanks. 

Hello Aakayamy, I live in Helensburgh, and would like help fitting/adapting a new battery in my 2017 1.2 Yeti DSG Stop-Start. 
Thanks, PeterKN