Skip to content

Skoda Fabia vRS leather seat option - brochure or documents?

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 hours ago, softscoop said:

That Fabia is a really good find. Every single option by the look of it!

 

They have the wrong dash cup holder though.  The one fitted has the straight edge.

There was a separate one produced specially to go next to the sat nav. It has the same curve profile as the opposite trim piece, presumably to avoid catching on the slightly larger nav compared with the single din standard 

 

It is loaded with sought after options, for sure!

Well spotted with the cup holder detail!   I remember this when I sourced my flat edged cup holder back in the day.  Lets be honest, the cup holders are a bit wick - I guess it depends on what type of cup/bottle/can you have placed in it. 

 

4 minutes ago, steveo1 said:

 

It is loaded with sought after options, for sure!

Well spotted with the cup holder detail!   I remember this when I sourced my flat edged cup holder back in the day.  Lets be honest, the cup holders are a bit wick - I guess it depends on what type of cup/bottle/can you have placed in it. 

 

 

Holds 330ml cans nicely. Not good for 500ml bottles though. The can holder at the gearstick can only do just that. And the ashtray one for the back is just terrible unless parked up.

TBH the cup holder is nigh on useless, bit like the Sat-Nav, just nice to have.

22 minutes ago, Lofty said:

TBH the cup holder is nigh on useless, bit like the Sat-Nav, just nice to have.

 

So you're saying this guff is for tragic completists?

3 hours ago, Lofty said:

TBH the cup holder is nigh on useless, bit like the Sat-Nav, just nice to have.

 

I'm usually drinking from some sort of soft drink can anyway, so the cup holders are quite good for my uses. Except the one in the back, but I'm driving so yeah I don't need it. :D

16 hours ago, sepulchrave said:

 

So you're saying this guff is for tragic completists?

Seemingly so.

On 16/09/2022 at 12:14, AnnoyingPentium said:

 

Same as the seats from a decent-spec 9N Polo by any chance?

 

I was thinking of a Polo SE... which I don't think was the right car as now that I've thought about it, I was probably mixed up with the Nissan Almera SE, which, from memory, had an armrest in the rear seats from standard on SE and above. Wrong bloody manufacturing conglomerate entirely! :D

 

Whoops. :doh:

Edited by AnnoyingPentium

10 hours ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

 

I was thinking of a Polo SE... which I don't think was the right car as now that I've thought about it, I was probably mixed up with the Nissan Almera SE, which, from memory, had an armrest in the rear seats from standard on SE and above. Wrong bloody manufacturing conglomerate entirely! :D

 

Whoops. :doh:

The Polo did have the centre arm rest on some models.

When I had my vrs I fitted a set from a Polo Sport and it had the rear arm rest.

 

31865-r7wh7.jpg.1e45ada58cbb2f73368488fab5dff159.jpg

  • Sponsor

Yep, mine has it, including little hidey/storage compartment that I found for the first time this summer. 😁

 

20220703_150946.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

So the 'rare' rear centre armrest does indeed have a stowage compartment like the one in @Breezy_Pete's  set of VW Polo Sport's seats:

 

 

Arm rest.JPG

Fold Down Arm Rest.jpg

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Gotta say the "Swiss Blue" Edition Fabia vRS has some tasty looking seats!   

Here are a set for sale in the Czech Republic but getting in contact (from the UK here) seems impossible - not that I am looking to purchase them.   How does one go about making contact with the sellers on these Czech sites?

 

 SWISS BLUE EDITION Fabia RS - Slovakia | Bazoš.cz (bazos.cz)

 

Swiss Blue 1..jpg

Swiss Blue 2..jpg

Swiss Blue 3..jpg

Swiss Blue 4..jpg

Edited by steveo1

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Author

Well spec'd Fabia here!!

 

Skoda, FABIA, Hatchback, 2006, Manual, 1896 (cc), 5 doors | in Ipswich, Suffolk | Gumtree

 

- upgraded genuine Skoda leather seats plus they are heated!  I reckon the original owner had selected the heated seats option when ordering the car and once the leather option became available they got the seats recovered.

- rear centre leather head rest too!  

- xenon headlights which include the headlight washers

- rear parking sensors

 

Give the car a good clean, refresh the badges & wheel centre caps then this would look well.

 

If it had the Sunroof & Sat Nav option included then it could possibly be the ultimate Fabia vRS in the UK...

Rear 1..png

Front 1..png

Front 3..png

Front 2..png

Rear 2..png

Nice find that. Looks like a really tidy unmolested example. Getting really hard to find these days

 

God only knows why anyone would want a twenty year old Satnav!

 

Looks to have been well looked after though.

  • Author
35 minutes ago, softscoop said:

Nice find that. Looks like a really tidy unmolested example. Getting really hard to find these days

 

Agreed @softscoop - everything looks in decent condition for the age.    

  • Author
19 minutes ago, sepulchrave said:

God only knows why anyone would want a twenty year old Satnav!

 

Looks to have been well looked after though.

 

@sepulchrave For me it's more about having original factory options included - such as this Sat Nav system.  The rarer the better.   

Agreed, it ain't much use nowadays but still a nice original feature 👍

IIRC that centre rear headrest was a £45.00 option. It's an easy enough retrofit too, if you're that way inclined. I did it with my old seats in the Fabia, and made a guide on here I'm sure. :)

1 hour ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

IIRC that centre rear headrest was a £45.00 option. It's an easy enough retrofit too, if you're that way inclined. I did it with my old seats in the Fabia, and made a guide on here I'm sure. :)

 

Just to give you something to look at in the rearview mirror? Bargain.

  • 3 years later...
  • Author

Advice needed ppl!

Did Skoda ever offer the option for Leather seats (non vRS) on the Fabia model? Even just the Elegance (top of the range) model?

There is currently a Fabia Elegance for sale with Black Leather seats! - link & pics below.

The stitching location seems to match that of the original genuine fabric seat coverings - but I could be wrong based on the Skoda Fabia 'Edition 100' I will mention further down this post (after the pix).

Maybe the owner got the seats recovered by an outside company (like Seat Surgeons etc)? If this was the case, they really must have loved this car (if so, fair enough - it's an Elegance model and well kitted out).

Link: 2002 Grey Skoda Fabia for sale for £1,790 in BEDFORD, BEDFORDSHIRE

1..jpg

2..jpg

3..jpg

5..jpg

7..jpg

The Skoda Fabia 'Edition 100' mainly sold in central/western Europe but also "sold" here in the UK - how many, I don't know but would love to see one! I don't recall them being sold here though.

Skoda Press Page: For the Škoda anniversary: Special Edition 100 series

13..jpg

YouTube Video (turn the volume to ZERO...trust me): 2005 Škoda Fabia 1.4 16V (100 KM) | EDITION 100 V-max, 0-100 km/h, Test, AUTOBAHN. | 4K

The reason I mention this 'Edition 100' is that it came with Grey leather seats as standard - the only other Fabia I am aware of that had leather as standard is the Fabia vRS Limited Edition (which we are all aware of).

Below images show the Grey leather seats (not black as shown up above in the Elegance model...) - note, the seat stitching is different in the centre compared the to black version above. This leads me to believe that perhaps the black leather (shown above) was an aftermarket recovering of the original seats. I stand to be corrected.

8..jpg

9..jpg

Maxidot too

10..jpg

11..jpg

12..jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.