Window seals

Having water ****ing in the back and I'm sure it's the seals that run along the bottom of the outside of the windows.Dose anyone have a link to buying some as I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Cheers 

So why is there a swimming pool behind the driver's seat..lol

7 hours ago, KenONeill said:

I'm sure it's not, because they're not seals!

They are lifting up off the top of the door and not sitting properly and they are dry and cracked 

5 hours ago, mitchell76 said:

So why is there a swimming pool behind the driver's seat..lol

There can be many reasons, but as Ken has said, it won't be because of the blades at the bottom of the opening window.

Doors are expected to have water go into them, and it then exits through the drain holes in the bottom of the doors.  I'd start there if I were you. Underneath the internal door card is usually a membrane, or a tin plate that the winder mechanism is mounted on.  These are usually sealed to the door frame, but if they are not, or the seal has deteriorated, then water can get in.

If it is '****ing in', I'd expect to see some evidence of where that it happening.  Only by looking will it become apparent.  If you look at the underside of the door, adjacent to the inner door card, is there any water, or tell-tale run marks?

After that, I'd inspect the door seals for wear/damage.  Then I'd check any sunroof drains, if you have one.  Then move on to the plenum chamber,  making note of all the very good advice in the 'water ingress' thread, pinned at the top of this sub-fora.

Another not so common one on Superb's is grommets that go through the bulkhead/firewall becoming dislodged or even missing.  IIRC this can be the case where water is only on the drivers side - it can easily sloosh back to the rear footwell.

I'd also check your spare wheel well for any signs of water.

Gaz