Prodrive ATD Video

TaviaRS

Feck me, I want this fitted to my car :D

http://www.slowblackskoda.com/photogallery/Videos/General/ProdriveATDpromoVideo.mpg

60mb, so if on dial up, don't bother.

Other than cost I think there are a couple of bits in this list (from the patent application) that I'm missing:

needs two active diffs, yaw sensor, lateral and longitudinal acceleration sensors, steering angle sensor and steering rate, plus if preferred, road speed sensor (no mention of individual wheel speed, and no brake control required.

Shame really.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /photogallery/Videos/General/ProdriveATDpromoVideo.mpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.29 Server at www.slowblackskoda.com Port 80

:confused:

Links not working Jon :confused:

[sarcy mood on] I bet it's another of Jon's wind-ups :D

Just imagine... the prospect of Jon drooling over something means, in essence, it has to be the dog's danglies.

Add to that a whopping 60MB download means that the high quality video makes it even more desirable and just adds to our curiousity.

And all the technical sensor requirements which baffle me just make me gaze in awe, stunned at just how marvellous and out of this world this mysterious thing must be

And, of course, I still don't know what the feck it is!!! :rofl:

:D

I've rechecked the permissions :confused:

All HTML files and images are set as 644 (readable by User, Group, and World, and writable by User

All folders are set as 755 (readable by User, Group, and World, writable by User, executable by User, Group, and World

So why don't it work?

Anyone techie wanna try? I'll give you the details, no worries

Neat video promo that...

EVO looked like fun... but why lift off into the chicane thing they setup.... well, lift is ok, but you need to power out of it... else tailslide city as demonstrated.

Interesting comment he made about the EVO, saying Mitsu had designed in handling into the chassis, but you could'nt turn it off.

Active diffs etc would seem great fun for maintaining the balance, attitude etc... and the last bit of footage looked fun with playing oversteer with the throttle rwd stylee..

Interesting stuff.

thanks for that.

:D

bill

At the risk of being political, a bit like our present Government. i.e. interfering and nannying. All though I guess you can turn it off. (the ABD, not the Government)

Is this like a Skyline then or am I way off beam?