Skoda Karoq (& Others) 17 inch Winter Wheels/Tyre set

JayTee

I have for sale a set of 4 x Skoda Yeti Matterhorn Alloy Wheels, size 7.0J x 17", ET 45 complete with centre caps - these are a really nice style wheel, finished in black gloss/silver and are in good used condition.

They are fitted with Nokian WR Snowproof P 215/55 R17 98V XL (Wi) which were bought new on 2nd December 2021 and have done no more than 3000 miles.

I had these on my Karoq, but of course they will fit a range of other Skoda models.

Only selling as I changed my normal 19" tyres to Michelin Cross Climate all season, as they they needed replacing.

I am sure that the set is worth £400 and I will include the storage covers that they are currently in.

I can send images of the wheels on request.

I am based in HemelHempstead, Hertfordshire.

PM (email removed)

Thanks, John.

Matterhorn.jpg

x200-Nokian-WR-Snowproof.jpg

Edited by john999boy
Privacy

Now added photos.

Laqueur is a little marked in places, but these are ultra-presentable for use as winter wheels.

They are worth £400 and I have the receipt for the tyres from December 2021 and can give exact mileage that they have covered.

And, I am included the protective covers for storage. 😃

Yet_1a.jpg

Yet_1b.jpg

Yeti_2a.jpg

Yeti_2b.jpg

Yeti_3a.jpg

Yeti_3b.jpg

Yeti_4a.jpg

Yeti_4b.jpg

9 hours ago, JayTee said:

Kust to conbfirm that these are SOLD - collected this morning by Mike.

Once again, thanks to everyone for your interest.

John.

You should be able to edit the title to SOLD

• Like 1

• Gizmo locked this topic