Superb iV Connect App - Window Heating issues and general app issues

Hello

Apart from the continuous issues i've experienced with this app over the last two years, my latest problem now (being winter) is the window heating function

Some days it will defrost the rear screen, other days it wont!

I understand that leaving the door mirror switch to "heat" means that the wing mirrors will heat when the window heating function is selected from the app but the rear screen seems to be hit and miss

My car is back in to SKODA next week for even more software updates as just about every other day I get error messages and failed connections when trying to use the app. You will already know that the Infotainment systems tells you about software updates whilst on the move but never seems to prompt you (or update) when you are stationary.

After numerous e mails to SKODA supplying them with endless screen shots and details of current software versions, app versions etc, they have told me to take it to a dealer (again) for more updates. The dealer in Durham (UK) has said it needs 2 days to perform these updates

Anyone else have these issues or anyone know how to resolve the rear screen heating issues?

Cheers

I haven't tbh, the door mirror knob is set to heat and they demist along with the rear window using the app. I'm not using it as an EV until this cold spell goes as battery life is dreadful and electricity is getting very expensive.