8” Virtual Cockpit

Modders

Has anyone here got a face-lifted Karoq with the standard 8” virtual cockpit as opposed to the optional 10.25” virtual cockpit?

The reason I ask is when I ordered my Karoq the salesman told me all 23 MY models are supplied as standard with the virtual cockpit however, up until now I somehow missed/didn’t realise that this means an 8” display and not the 10.25” display which is part of the Amundsen+ Pack. The Karoq I test drove had the larger display so I assumed, possibly mistakenly, that the vehicle I was ordering had the same.

My question is does the 8” version allow you to display virtual dials (speedometer and/or rev gauge) rather than a digits only MPH as the only photos I can find of the 8” display all show a numerical speedometer as per the example photos attached below?

I've rang the dealer but they “don’t know for sure” which doesn’t exactly instil me with confidence.

The car will be a Sport Line 1.5 manual if that makes a difference, thanks.

C5B18AA2-4D30-423A-8140-6649A3B2B399.jpeg

B43DD1BE-1D61-4F99-B9F3-9D9A7D6A36BF.jpeg

Edited by Modders
Typo