Charge Indicator Light

In the last few days my iVs battery charge indicator bar (the one to the left of the speedo screen and the opposite to the fuel indicator) is staying solidly in the red and lowest bar. 

This is despite numerous recharges and indeed the miles and mode screen screen showing the correct battery charge amount. 

It's not a huge issue as everything else seems fine but anything I should try other than speaking to the dealer? 

25 minutes ago, AGFalco said:

How is it being charged?

Thanks, AG Falco

2 full charges on the 3 pin.  2 partial charges on a public charger. 

Added a photo to better describe it. 13 mile range but in the red. 

IMG20221228185355.jpg

Mine did this a few days after it was delivered. It was stuck that way until a dealer reset it. It’s been fine ever since. 

they were scratching their heads over it but claimed that the original dealer hadn’t performed some kind of check or initial setup on the car, which I think is a little far fetched considering it worked fine for quite a few days, but it’s what they came up with, and it came back working properly, so who knows. 

Though they had factory reset everything, so I had to go through the painful setup new user process all over again. 

Maybe you could try that first, and save you waiting 6 weeks for an appointment? 

• 4 months later...

To anyone else who had this fault, my car was due in for a service, so I thought I'd go through a reset and see how I went.

Nothing changed and I then had to do all the new user crap again! To dealer it is. 

• 2 months later...