Just new to BriSkoda

SIMONIZE

Hello All,

Just checking in to say, hello. O yea I might have got the specs wrong on the car i have because I am not to hot will all the terms used. i do own a Felicia 1.3Mpi GLXI thats a four door hatchback lol. as for MPG I get

Hello All' date='

... i do own a Felicia 1.3Mpi GLXI thats a four door hatchback lol. ...[/quote']

Hello :) I'm not the sharpest knife in the pack :o Is "4-door hatchback", 2 doors, hatch, and sunroof with inbuilt loft ladder? :ne_nau:

Welcome to Briskoda. Most folks on here know a bit more about cars than I do BTW :D

Regards

Mo

hi. and welcome. :thumbup: we have a karting meet sun if your interested. [ galway '] check out meets sect great britain. :D gaff will pm u. :thumbup:

I think we may have the 22, theres 1 or 2 who haven't been on for a while :cool:, so I dunno what they are doing. If theres spaces your more than welcome though.

Hi and welcome to Briskoda. Don't be afraid to wave or flash me when you see the hearse (and you will see it.......briefly :D - Isn't that right Eddie?)