New wheels.

Evening all.

My Themisto wheels are a bit scuffed and the previous owner had a fondess for kissing curbs, they are starting to look rather tired and have the odd yellow tinge in some corners. There are hardly any curbs where I live so I am wanting new ones as the car is in mint condition otherwise and I hate dirty alloys.

I am not paying new prices on the Skoda ones so I found a set very similar online and wanted your opinions.

My Superb is Silver.

Your thoughts please.

Screenshot_20230222_175649_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c99485dd444b254967151551d32041b4.jpg

Hi Toot.

Just to expand on your comments, these wheels look like they expose as much of the brake calipers and hub as the Themisto ones do at the moment. 

Please correct me if I am wrong mate.

My other option is to get them refurbished.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes,I didn't realise you were so far North, or you could have borrowed my spare set of Thermistos. I've put RS6 alloys on mine as they are 19" so not too hard. Needed 10mm hub centric spacers all round though for clearance. They look like they were designed for the 3T as the width of each "spoke" is the same as the chrome door strip and lower tailgate strip and they line up almost perfectly too.