Front and rear callipers ??? How to know what type???

Morning peeps,,

still need to do springs but I’m also looking at new discs and pads all round 

looking on EBC site (always buy ultimax )

and they list Bosch or TRW calliper For the rears is there a way to tell without dismantling??? To know Which type I have.. 

also the fronts say ATE ?? Calliper 

same again can I tell which type I have and what size discs ??? Can measure front disc as I’ll be working on the fronts 🤣,,

oh callipers are red so would want 4 rebuild kits also,, not that the red means anything 🤣,, but guessing if I replace callipers it’ll more expensive than NOT red callipers  🤣

thanks peeps 

Edited by Hardy1812

8 hours ago, Carlston said:

Absolute legend mate thank you so much I’ll save this info and get some cash saving for em 👍🏻👍🏻

Be careful because the rear disc size could be 272 mm. It tends to be the pre-facelift that are 282mm but it is known that some 282 calipers moved over to the face lift production, I assume to use up excess parts. It's a P.I.T.A but I'd take a disc off and measure it, or order both sizes and return the pair you don't need.